I should be busy making dinner for tonight.
I should be busy cleaning up the 100th mess Ethan made today.
I should be busy editing and processing family pictures.
I should be busy doing laundry.
But, as I am constantly being reminded, childhood only comes once, and is fleeting.
So instead, I am busy playing Twister/tag/wrestle.
I am busy with my boys.



1 year ago




3 comments:
Sounds like fun at your house! Can we come over? Jayden and Ethan can make messes together!
Good for you. All too often I just wish this stage of life was over, but I'm sure I'LL look back and wish they were longer.
What a sweet post. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who neglects grown-up commitments to be with my kids. It's hard sometimes to do it...I wish that wasn't true. I regret not playing with them in the end. I'll always have dishes to do and dinner to make. You're a good mom. You can tell...because of those sweet smiling faces!
Post a Comment