Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three Things Getting Me Through James Being Out of Town:

1) Mint Three Musketeers....soooooooo good.

2) Hersheys Cookies 'n Cream. Yum, nuff said.
3) This, lots and lots of this:

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Gilmore Girls!!! Do you own those? If you lived closer I would totally steal them.

Heather - said...

See, I knew we were meant to be good friends! I'm a Gilmore Girl junkie. And yes, I am lucky enough to own the first six seasons (though the first three seasons are my favorite). James got me the first three on my first three birthdays after we were married, and other family members have filled in the others. I'll get around to getting the seventh season someday, I'm sure.

Lhone said...

mmm....three muskateers...I didn't even know James was leaving. Where did he go? Oh, and I am not really mad that you're skinny.

Andrea said...

I am guessing that you took those pictures. Even Jayden thinks the pictures look yummy, he is asking for a treat! Go gilmore girls! With the internet too, there are lots of other fun shows to watch. I got into Ugly Betty that way.

Judy said...

Hi Heather. Nope, I don't mind at all that you checked out my blog... so I checked out yours too. I have to say that you are an incredible photographer. Wow. So this is going to be a comment on a bunch of differnet posts...
I wish I had the skinny problem. Especially now as I'm lamenting my fat body, looking at the yummy pictures of what helps you get through James being gone and I am almost depressed thinking that I might have to give up my closest friend in order to be skinny.
I don't know if I ever told you thank you for letting me borrow your Gilmore Girls. Thank you!