Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Tag

First Tag- ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? James
C- Cake or Pie? MY apple pie...I know that sounds really snobby, but I really like my apple pie
E- Essential Item? Alas, the finger splint - best friend and worst enemy
F- Favorite Color?red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms - I don't know why, they just taste better
H- Hometown? Darby, the sticks
I- Indulgence(s)? shopping sales
J- January or July? June
K- Kids? 3, but I keep thinking we have 4 - Is someone trying to tell me something?
L- Life is incomplete without? James and my kids - corny, but true
M- Marriage Date? August 14, 2003
N- Number of Siblings? 2 bros, 1 sis
O- Oranges or Apples? Gala apples
P-Phobias? I'm afraid of heights
Q- Quotes? "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
R- Reason to Smile? I'm almost done with the Halloween costumes
S- Season? Fall and Spring
T- Tag 5 People? If you're reading this, I tag you
U- Unknown Fact? I wish that were graceful, but I'm not
V- Very Favorite Store? Barnes and Noble, Tai Pan, Amazon, any craft/hobby store...need I go on?
W- Worst Habit? Not showering everyday...I know, it's gross
Y- Your Favorite Food? Italian food and seafood
Z- Zodiac? gemini

4 comments:

Lhone said...

What are your kids going to be for Halloween? And yes, you should have 4 kids. I'm not saying now, but then my 5th with have a friend.

Heather - said...

They are going to be the three musketeers. I'm re-using Matthew's Captain Hook jacket, but I made two more, different hats, swords. No one will have any idea who they are, but that's how we roll. Oh, and it came to me: Hair clippers. We got you hair clippers. It was like 11 last night and all of the sudden I say "hair clippers!" I'm pretty sure I woke James up!

Andrea said...

Showering is over-rated. So, is Lisa making an announcement up there, or was it just late?

Lhone said...

ok, totally NOT making an announcement, I am just planning on having one more so since Andrea says she is NOT, I wouldn't mind if Heather DID have one more. Then, mine won't be alone.