Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Introducing Cami Hatch


That's right, Cami is a camera (it is so a creative name). So, I finally did it, I bought a dSLR. Now I can take my photography to the next level...and I couldn't be happier about it. And...I need the practice, so I'll probably be borrowing your families and children to hone my skills!
PS By popular demand, Cami "camera" Hatch is being renamed to Nikki "nikon" Hatch.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

I get it... borrow kids to "hone" your skills. I guess you can use my gorgeous kids with their blue eyes and perfectly round heads. What too soon? It was good of you to use "that old piece of trash" just one more time to get a picture of your new camera. I'm jealous of the camera. It looked awesome. I didn't know how to turn it on, but it'll be great for you. do you want to take a new family picture of us? Our old one makes Blaine and I look really fat.

Christine said...

My husband would be jealous if I told him what you bought - but I have a project for you. While "honing" your skills have Nikki take some pictures of her first home. I have been wanting to "see" where my sister lives ever since she moved there.