We blessed Natalie yesterday. It was a cold and snowy day, but we enjoyed seeing the family members that were able to come. And, not that the dress is the most important thing about the day, but... I was glad that it ended up fitting as well as it did. You would hate to put so much time into making it and then have it be too big!!

This is how she spent her big day:


We are so happy to have such a cute little sweetie in our home!!
1 year ago




5 comments:
Cute Pictures! The dress was amazing - so cute for such a cutie. It was a wonderful day.
Thanks for letting us share it with you. Grandma Hatch
She is so precious!!
Did you MAKE that dress? It is beautiful!! She is, too!
the dress is gorgeous (as is the little girl in it)!
I'm so sad we missed it. I doubt anyone else was sad we weren't there. I doubt 'bringing the plague" is a great blessing gift for Natalie. She looks absolutely adorable. Getting me a little baby hungry.
Post a Comment