A couple of nights ago, while James and I were watching a little MST3K, James thought he heard the sound of ripping paper upstairs (it was about 10pm). I hadn't heard it, so we kept watching our show. A few minutes later, we heard faint little "Help"s trailing down to us. I went upstairs to investigate and found the little culprit trapped by the present he was trying to unwrap. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the present is on top of his footie pajamas. That box is pretty heavy, and he couldn't escape without help. Not only did he sneak out to unwrap presents, he also removed all the candycanes from the tree and stashed them in his bed. A midnight snack perhaps? :)
1 year ago




3 comments:
See. that is why I'm afraid of letting Bryson be in a bed. Its funny that he couldn't get out of the present. hee hee.
Hahaha!!
HIL-A-RI-OUS! Loved it!
Post a Comment