Coming downstairs after we had put the boys to bed:
Matthew: Mom, Dad, I have two words for you: Justin is out of bed, and Ethan is singing as loud as he can.
1 year ago
Coming downstairs after we had put the boys to bed:
Matthew: Mom, Dad, I have two words for you: Justin is out of bed, and Ethan is singing as loud as he can.
Posted by Heather at 8:22 PM
4 comments:
I have two words for you: that was freakin hilarious. totally something Brittany would say. tattle, tattle, tattle...
Oh, and the comments being disabled, I'm cheating. I feel the same way about myself. Especially as I start being enormous AGAIN! I don't know what you think is different for you, but I think for my body its the whole no boobs, ratty hair, saggy belly, hippo hips, thunder thighs, bags under eyes, wrinkles, gray hair, stretch marks, under arm flab, crows feet, nasty teeth, and overall "big heavy"ness...I don't have great self esteem about my looks either. I look at my friends in high school that are still ripped and hot, and well I SEE the sacrifice it takes to bring kids in the world. Sorry you're sad.
You are both beautiful (I don't care if this is cheating!!)!! I once had someone tell me that I was more beautiful when I was pregnant--and I think that about others too!
Oh, and thanks for posting the funny things the grandkids say. Grandma loves it!!
Post a Comment