James has been complaining that I don't post enough on here anymore, and that I don't take enough pictures...and he's right. So, yesterday after Church I had the camera out, and took pictures of the boys...
Justin almost always has this expression on his face (except when he's screaming at his brothers), and milk dribbling down his chin so this picture is Justin, just how he is.
Even though Matthew goes to school now, and has other friends, I'm glad to see that he's still friends with Ethan...most of the time. I should get a picture of them fighting sometime, too :)
These pictures of Justin reminded me of THIS POST (click). I guess they get it from their dad:




6 comments:
Well, if James is complaining that you aren't posting often enough, why doesn't James ever post anything? Is he not capable of typing?
Good point!
I feel like I need to defend James here :) He really shouldn't be blogging. He should either be working on projects for school, or looking for a job. He just wants our family to have memories, and right now, that responsibility lies with me :)
I just try to keep up with how many posts Michelle does. So far, it has worked.
Now, Now Children.
You've beat out David and Cindy, Heather....besides you've had a baby. You're off the hook.
Post a Comment