We do.
His name is Wally. Santa sent a scout elf to our house to keep an eye on the Hatchlings. Every night, he uses his elf magic to go back to the North Pole and report to Santa. You never know where you're going to find him the next morning when he returns:
In the tree, by the Christmas candy, in the pantry...
1 year ago




4 comments:
OK, I have to tell you...that is the kind of doll that nightmares are made of. I think if that were in the house I wouldn't be walking around at night. "shudder"
What? A doll? He's a REAL elf. And, he's gone at night...to the North Pole...with Santa ;)
I think that's really cute. I bet your kids just love their little elf. Does it help them be better behaved? I might have to try that one out myself! As always, you are so cute and creative ;)
What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment