Sunday, November 22, 2009

Her First Portrait




8 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful. I have been waiting for more pictures of her to surface. I knew you would post something amazing.

Jackie said...

She's beautiful! What a beautiful portrait!

Andrea said...

She's beautiful, and I don't think it's because of photo shop or the professional behind the lens... Although those are both amazing as well.

Lhone said...

Sweetie girl! With her perfect little lips, and nose, and perfectly round head. What a doll. She's going to be so spoiled growing up!

Kelli said...

So. Sweet. :)

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

What a great picture of a real cutie! Grandma Hatch

Candida Marie said...

how old is she? her eyes are so alert (not to mention gorgeous)!

Heather - said...

Candida,
she's three weeks old tomorrow. She has really big eyes that are already starting to turn blue. Lucky girl!