Ethan is such a ham! I don't know where he got it from, but whenever I get out the camera, this is his pose of choice. I usually get several of him making this face before I ever get a "nice" picture of him. The maddening part is that he holds really still while striking this pose, making it easy to get a nice clear picture...however, when he gives me a nice smile, it's rather fleeting, and he moves...the end result is a blurry picture. Oh well, at least it's funny. He'll look back at his baby pictures, and this is the face he'll constantly see...funny. The one good thing is that when I brush his teeth, I just have to tell him to say "Cheese!!" and then I can scrub all his little pearly whites. Hope you get a kick out of the pictures...I sure do.
1 year ago




3 comments:
okay, that first picture was a funny face...but to see picture after picture of the SAME cheesy grin is hilarious!! What a face!
That is so funny! I'm still laughing! You're not kidding he does it every time. When its picture time at our house savannah just walks right into the camera we have a hard time getting her not to move toward us and then to smile all at the same time. I'm excited for when Ethan's senior and you get to turn in a baby picture. How old is he now?
Kids are funny. Ethan is almost 17 months...I can't believe it, he's kinda not my little baby anymore.
Post a Comment