So, since it looks like I'll have to be patient a little longer before this internship-thing is decided (I'm not complaining. Really, I'm not.), I've been keeping happily busy with baby girl things...it's been a GREAT distraction. (And, just for the record, I LOVE my boys, and being a "boy" mom. I've just always wanted to have at least one girl to do girly things with every once in a while. Truth be told, I love having little boys around, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Phew! Glad to have that off my chest!)
Anyways, yesterday, for my birthday, Matthew and I hit the fabric and craft stores for supplies. This is what I'm making:
These shoes:
You can find the pattern HERE.
This blanket:
I always crochet a blanket for my babies. You can find the pattern HERE.
And this dress:
You can buy the book HERE.
I'll post pictures when I'm done. I'm excited!!
And, for those of you have been waiting with bated breath, don't worry, I'll continue to keep you updated on the internship situation :)
1 year ago




9 comments:
Such cute things!! How fun to start making all of it. And Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful day! Shopping for cute, fun things is a great birthday activity.
Those little shoes are adorable!! Can you teach me how to crochet this next year? I learned the very basics (like the chain stitch) when I was 9 and I would love to learn how to actually make something! :)
Oh, those shoes are to die for! What adorable little girl things! Someday, someday, maybe I'll get myself a girl and revel too. How fun!
You put me to shame. I didn't even buy Brittany pink sheets. Poor girl.
Just linked to your blog from the MBASA emails. Congrats on the girl! That is so exciting. I LOVE the shoes, you are so talented! Even though I'm not supposed to be spending time blogging, I couldn't help but read every single one of your boy's quotes on the sidebar. HILARIOUS! Our little girl is just starting to say cute stuff like that, and we're having a boy in Sept, so I'm glad that boys are so fun! CUTE family and blog! Good luck on the internship and can't wait to meet you:)
Congratulations! I know how you feel - I truly love my boys, wow they make life exciting! And yet, having a girl - I love the things that we do together that are more for the girls...I'll admit it is fun and nice. I know everyone is happy with the genders that come, but I also have given thanks that He sent me one girl! I can't believe you and the many things you do - those projects are darling!!
oh and HAPPY {belated} BIRTHDAY! May your birthday wishes come true and that your year is full of wonder and great surprises!
You are so cool, Heather! :o)
i just started working on my crocheted baby blanket too! i had to make a pink and blue one last time, so this time all i have to do is replace the pink.
Post a Comment