Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew!!



Matthew turned five...I can hardly believe that my little baby turned five and is heading for kindergarten in the fall.
I love that Matthew blew out his candles in his batman mask. What a cool kid!
Poor Matthew...we were busy getting ready to go to Hawaii, so his birthday celebration was less than stellar, but we hope to make it up to him while here!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Matthew. I am sure he is as excited to go to Kindergarten as Tyler is. We can't wait! Meagan and Ethan are going to be sad for sure.

Lhone said...

good cake is good cake. It was an awesome party!

Kristen Mackrory said...

That IS crazy that he is starting school! Wow. I'm sure he will have a blast birthday celebration on the beach. And way to go Matthew on the swimming. I'm impressed!!