Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drumroll, Please...

17 comments:

Briawna said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve a cute little girl. That's not to say that your boys aren't adorable but girls are fun in different ways.

Kricket said...

I am way excited for you guys!

Andrea said...

Yeah! You can officially be done and fine with it right?

I must be a dumbhead though because I thought that this was going to be a post about whether or not James got the intership. I guess I have a one track mind. Either that or you look less pregnant than I do!

Andrea said...

BTW... Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Yay! You give me hope. Maybe just maybe after three girls I will get a boy.

Heather - said...

You're not a dumbhead. We're still waiting to hear on the internship. Forever waiting! :)

Heather said...

Natalie,
I have to tell you, I know TONS of people who have three boys, and then a girl. TONS. Supposedly, statistically speaking, if you have three of one, your odds of having the other for your fourth go way up. I hope you get a boy someday, they're really fun! (But I'm excited to get to do the "girl thing")

Lhone said...

okay, did Andrea just say she was pregnant? "You look less pregnant than I do?"

Congrats on the girl. Natalie will love all the brothers' friends coming over!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Happy Birthday. Matthew was so proud to tell me on the phone that he was going to be a big brother - to a sister!!

Christine said...

Heather: You'll have to do "fireworks" for an internship offer if one comes because like Andrea I thought I'd read about James's new undertaking. And, now like Lisa, I'm wondering if Andrea is also pregnant. You'll have a whole different kind of fun with a girl this time around.

JGEM said...

Congratulations!!!! That is soooo exciting!

CL said...

Hooray!! Congratulations on getting a girl. Boys are awesome but I hear girls are too. Enjoy :-)

Kelli said...

yay! congrats! she will be so beautiful!

Kristen Mackrory said...

YIPEE! I am excited for you! How crazy that you could buy pink, if you wanted to...I know it isn't your favorite, but you could! Fun, fun, fun!

Candida Marie said...

it's about time!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

no freakin' way!! i am so excited for you. now i have a reason to buy some girl clothes.

FoxFamily said...

That makes me so happy for you!!! Yay!!! I'm sending you some bows!!