Friday, June 12, 2009

And So...

After all that, it's a no.

11 comments:

Fowler family said...

Oh Heather and James, I am so sorry. It is such a tough summer right now. What a bummer to get a no with this one, as I know you were very hopeful. Gosh, if companies could just grasp what a catch and asset your husband is! You guys are amazing. Internship or no internship you two are top notch in our book! We're still praying and keep our eyes/ears open for you guys...

CL said...

I'm so sorry Heather. We'll keep hoping and praying for you guys.

Jamie said...

so heart breaking! I am so sorry! i know you will make the best of what you've got, but know that there are MANY people who sympathize with you.

JGEM said...

We all love you!!!!

Kricket said...

Sorry!

Kelli said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I was really rooting for you guys! :( With one of our many rejections, Mark went through 12 hours of interviews and three trips up to draper, they narrowed it down to two candidates and then they ended up not hiring either of them! I was so mad!! Anyway, I feel for ya. It's so tough being rejected over and over but I still try to stay positive and hope that the right job will come at the right time. It's been a great lesson for me on patience. It will all work out. Hang in there! ;)

Andrea said...

Bummer, that really sucks...

Anne said...

i am sorry to hear that, heather--it brought back some memories. you are in my thoughts.

Briawna said...

Heather, that stinks big time. We'll have to do an activity in SLC just to cheer you up. You're still in our prayers.

Lhone said...

I'm sorry that didn't work out, but I'm totally planning more outings while you're around. I don't know how many times we'll be living close to each other so it'll be fun to have you around.

Lhone said...

I'm sorry that didn't work out, but I'm totally planning more outings while you're around. I don't know how many times we'll be living close to each other so it'll be fun to have you around.