Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lights at Temple Square

As in past years, we went to see the lights at Temple Square a couple of days before Christmas.

We rode Front Runner, and then TRAX. It was really fun...except when in an effort to hoist the stroller onto TRAX, my lens cap flew off and landed under the train on the tracks. I know I could buy a replacement cap, but my freakishly skinny arms happen to be good for something: squeezing into the tiny space between the cement of the platform and the train, thus enabling me to retrieve said lenscap before it and my arm met a flattened fate.












Why do my kids look as though they've never seen me before?
I really should have had James take at least one picture of me. I was wearing a kickin' hat that my Grandma Wilson made for me. Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

Maybe your kids are worried about the monster (camera) attached to your face!

I can't believe you stuck your hand down on the tracks! AHHH!!! It gives me the creeps just thinking about it. It's like one of those things that my kids do thinking it is a great idea, and I freak out about it.

Andrea said...

Not only were you wearing a kickin' hat, but you were wearin a kickin outfit and kickin' boots!