
Who says aprons can't be pretty?
Way back in October, I started making myself an apron. I spent one day on it, and was mostly done...I just had to make and attach the straps. But, after that day, I got really busy and I hadn't worked on it again...until yesterday. (So much for making these as Christmas gifts, as was the original plan). But, it's done, and I love it. I've never had or used an apron before, but lately I've found myself wanting/needing one, even to wear while bathing the boys. I have the supplies to make another one, too. From the same pattern (Butterick 4945), but a different style and different fabrics. So excited.

" What? Bling on an apron?", you ask. Yep.
5 comments:
So cute. I am looking for an apron with sleeves because i normally get my sleeves a mess before everything else.
Bling on an apron? You bet, bling and Heather go hand in hand. And that's not a rip either I wish I could do bling, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
What's a bling? Cindy
Courtesy of wikipedia: "bling is a slang term in hip hop culture referring to flashy or elaborate jewelry and ornamented accessories."
I was referring to the rhinestone button. :)
Post a Comment