Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Me at 20 weeks


Okay, so some of you who don't live in Utah wanted to see a recent picture of me...pregnant. Well, this is me at 20 weeks. This is in our backyard...you can see that the field in back of us is full of corn. They planted it just far enough away from our fence that you can't reach through and pick some (probably on purpose!) Darn! Just kidding, you know I would never steal someone else's corn...
Anyways, hopefully this picture is good enough for you to see what I look like. At 20 weeks, I'm just starting to fill out my maternity clothes, but trust me, from here on out, I'll really start to show. I'll keep posting more pictures so that you can see my progression!








5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh what a cute pregnant mommy you are. I have a friend in my ward that is like you...tiny. And she just had her baby and she looked about as big in the tummy at 9months as I do at 20 weeks...her 6 yr old daughter said to me "rachel, you look like you're going to have the baby tomorrow, your tummy is big." The honesty of children...

Heather said...

Well, I don't feel tiny, and trust me I'll get bigger, it just takes me a really long time to show. When I was pregnant with Ethan, Matthew was sitting on the couch next to me, then climbed up on my tummy, slid down and said "Weeeeeeee!!"
Anyways, I want to see a picture of you, too. Oh, and pictures of your house now that you're done.

Brett said...

Any time I see you pregnant, I think of "Just because my pregnant belly looks like your regular belly..."

Rachel said...

I'll try to get you that picture...my mom has a bunch of me pregnant from the first pregnancy. I need to find them. I don't think I have a single one from this pregnancy.
My friend...the one who doesn't show as much as I do assured me that just because she doesn't look big doesn't me her discomfort is any less. She said she wishes she could be big cuz then people would have sympathy for her when normally they don't.

Heather said...

I feel exactly that same way. Last Sunday, after nursery, I was exhausted, and was hobbling around the church, trying to round up my family. People kept looking at me like "what's your problem?" and I know that if I was showing more, they would have more sympathy! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. When you don't show alot, you wish you were bigger, and when you show more, you wish you were smaller.