Monday, October 1, 2007

James

James is a wonderful husband and father. He currently works in Salt Lake for Merrill Lynch Bank. I drive him to the park and ride in Kaysville every morning where he rides the express bus to work. He's looking forward to the completion of the TRAX commuter train so that he won't have to sit in traffic anymore. All that time on the bus, though, has allowed him a lot of time to read. He constantly has a book he's reading - everything from the classics, to biographies, to books on Church doctrine.

In his spare time, James enjoys woodworking, golf, working in the yard, spending time with family, XBOX, and keeping up with his favorite sports teams. He also team-teaches the 5-year old primary class in our ward.

We really love James and appreciate all the hard work he does for our family!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

This will be great for another reason... I don't know James at all...and its good to know that I'm not the only one that has to put up with some type of gaming system...PS2. I wanted an xbox more actually.