Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Preview

I know it's not quite Halloween yet, but I couldn't resist posting these pictures. James' parents are going to be out of town for Halloween, so we got the kids dressed up for them today so that they could see their costumes. It was also good for me to have a trial run, so that I can work any kinks out of their costumes before the big day. Surprisingly, Ethan didn't seem to mind the hat, glasses, or sideburns, so I hope that holds true for Wednesday night as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I'll post more of them after Halloween...and maybe even some video of them trick or treating at the mall...I know, too exciting for words...


Oh, and in case you can't tell, Matthew is Captain Hook, and Ethan is Mr. Smee.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so impressed with the costumes. They are great.

Rachel said...

They look awesome! You can totally tell who they are! I love it, I am laughing so hard at cute ethan with his sideburns. Amazing! And that shirt you made into captain hooks jacket is perfect...

Heather said...

I'm glad you like the costumes. Every year I get stressed out when it comes time to make them because it seems like we end up picking rather ambitious themes.
They turned out a lot better than I expected, so I'm excited about it. These are probably my favorite costumes...mostly because Matthew has fun being Captain Hook, and Ethan is just so funny in his...