Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So...

We've applied for 100's of jobs. We've interviewed with 14 companies and gotten 14 no's. I know that it will all work out in the end, but the journey is grueling. I've been trying my best to stay positive, but some days are hard.

11 comments:

Fowler family said...

Oh Heather, hang in there. Somethings gotta give! Something will pan out. You are such a trooper and such a supportive wife to James and all he's enduring right now. You guys are still in our prayers and on our minds- and will continue to be until you get that job!

Kricket said...

I wanted to let you know how much we care about you and I wasn't sure what to say. Then I read Anna's comment and feel like I just want to say DITTO!! We love you!

Heather - said...

Thanks guys :)

JGEM said...

When I read this I thought of something YOU told ME when I was waiting to hear back from PhD programs. You said, when it happens it's like you've been waiting for Mr. Right and you never get why no one is right, and then the right one comes and 'poof' it all makes sense. It meant a lot to me then, and I hope you can still believe it now on the really hard days. We love you and pray for you.

Jamie said...

I feel for you :) Keep the hope alive . . . we know from past experiences that we will be taken care of :)

Briawna said...

It WILL work out, Heather. But sometimes that doesn't seem like enough. Ditto to Anna's comment. I'm still praying for your family. Meanwhile, keep those ADORABLE crafts coming. :-) You are such a talented, patient woman. You'll be blessed for it. I just know it.

Cynthia Hatch said...

Our prayers and hopes are with you.

Candida Marie said...

sometimes you have to struggle through sludge to dance carefree in the sun. lots of love your way in the meantime!

Lhone said...

keep interviewing, although James might have some stiff competition next week when Blaine starts interviewing too. Good luck to the both of them.

Amber Brady said...

Blessings await you it is just tough waiting on them. I agree with what the ladies are saying and we have the girls praying that the other daddies will receive a job soon. Take care and hold fast.

lacy said...

Love and prayers coming from us, too!