
After about two months of flirting with the whole walking thing, this week, she decided to be a walker! She's different than her brothers in two ways: 1) She's walking at about the same age that they were crawling (Well, not really. They started crawling at about 8 or 9 months, and she's 10 months, but she's still about 3 or 4 months ahead of them) 2) She's really careful on her feet. She makes sure she's set before she takes another step. Her brothers tended to take their first step and then RUN!
Yay Doolies!!
1 year ago




6 comments:
She's so big now! And cute as could be.
Girls are always more advanced. Hehehe. She is lovely!
she finally did it!! Yeah!!!
I have never seen anyone so careful. Consequently, she hardly ever falls!
so cute and fun!!! i bet baby Elena wouldn't be close!!!
Wow. Really?!? It seems like just yesterday you were expecting her any day. I guess a year has passed and now I am in your shoes. They grow up so fast.
I love all of your football pictures. You are so talented. I wish you could come and take our family pictures after baby is born.
I'm sure that perfect job will come soon. Maybe 15 is the lucky number. We'll keep praying.
Post a Comment