
I love this doll pattern .
***

I'm loving this baby quilt right now.
***
This bedspread is so pretty. In ivory.
***
This lens would be so much fun.
***

Someday, I would really like to get this bike. With the optional fenders :)
***

A vacation with James to these tenthouse suites would be so nice.
***
A job for James :)
(the words in purple are links...in case you're interested)




7 comments:
Cool wish list. Wish I had a million bucks to make it happen...
Ditto! The bike reminds me of my first bike (with fenders!). My dad took an old bike and refurbished it for me. I loved that bike! Your wishes will be realities some day!
Heather! Love the wish list...and I wish you all the best as you wait for them to become realities. You are an amazing mother and wife! :)
my neighbor has a bike just like that, only it is orange and yellow! its awesome. I bet you'll get your wishes sooner than you think. :)
Hey, I can make that quilt for you. Those prairie triangles on the border could be interesting to learn how to do. Let me get unpacked and I'll get in touch. I don't often get to fulfill wishes but it could be fun. :-)
Briawna,
You're so nice. Don't feel obligated or anything, but if you're really offering, I wouldn't say no :)
i bought a few of those doll patterns, so cute! i love how i can just look at your blog for adorable stuff and not need to scope anywhere else. you really have fabulous taste.
Post a Comment