Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This One's For You, Baby

I would like to dedicate THIS SONG to my husband, my best friend, the love of my life. We might not have any money, but we have a good life. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and I am happy when I am with you. And because of that, we can "put our worries on the shelf" . Thank you my baby, I love you so much.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

great song! LETS GET RICH :)

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

awwww... I'm glad he found someone as awesome as you. And, one day you'll be saying, "remember that time when..." Hang in there!

Fowler family said...

What an adorable song. I love that chic's voice. and is that a ukele she is playing?

Cynthia Hatch said...

We love and pray for your family. What a sweet song.