James and I have been in need of a little encouragement and inspiration lately, so I've been trying to find some :) And, I love the idea of incorporating phrases, scriptures, and quotes into home decor...I've seen it everywhere lately. So, I've designed a few signs to use in our home. I'm working on a few more as well. I'm envisioning a home where you can't go anywhere without reading something inspiring or uplifting, and I'm hoping it will sink in with all of us, especially the boys (and Natalie). Wouldn't it be great if by the time they left the house, they were ingrained with positivity and a love of our church leaders and the scriptures? That's the hope anyways.
I'm always looking for scriptures on parenting. This one makes me want to try a little harder.
I love this quote. I've loved it since the first time I heard it in Sister Beck's talk last General Conference. I feel like Eliza R. Snow was thinking of me when she said this :) And I love how Sister Snow was a women of such grace and refinement, but that this quote has a smidge of attitude to it.
1 year ago




6 comments:
I LOVE THEM! i should do some more!!! the last quote is fantastic.
Love this idea! I love the creative way you are displaying the great thoughts!
ha! crying babies... too true. I love those quotes. Elder Holland comes up with some of the best quotes for me lately. Totally creative signs.
Thanks for uplifting me today. I loved them.
What a wonderful collection of quotes! I love them.
I love the way you designed your quotes, the coloring and font and backgrounds, so wonderful!
Post a Comment