Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pudding, Anyone?

This:
Turned into this:

But really, how could you be mad at that face?

I washed his hair under the faucet in the kitchen sink. He was not a fan.

All combed and clean. Though, he looks kind of funny. I never comb his hair that way :)

Rather reminiscent of another little boy and another pudding cup:




What can I say? Justin and Ethan are A LOT alike!

5 comments:

Lhone said...

I needed a good laugh :) That cracks me up. So much fun. What's funny is that I need to post Bryson and lotion. I don't know what the fascination with goop is, but kids love it. hahaha...so funny.

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Better to laugh than be mad!
Love, Grandma Hatch

Rachel said...

Way to go mom! The kitchen faucet was a nice touch... he won't forget that! Super cute boys!

Fowler family said...

Haha! These are hilarious Heather! LOVE IT!

Kristen Mackrory said...

HIL-A-RI-OUS! Way to capture the moment.