Friday, March 26, 2010

High Chair Before and After

I picked up this chair for free a couple of months ago. Sure, it looks fine, and is usable, but after some paint, new cushions, and new safety straps, it now looks like this:


The whole project cost less than $10. Awesome.

6 comments:

Anne said...

this is amazing...i love it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Wow. What a darling transformation. You really are talented.

Lhone said...

holy crap! (sorry, mom), but Holy crap! that is simply amazing. that is the cutest chair I've ever seen! You are incredible!

Jackie said...

Beautiful job, Heather!

Fowler family said...

Oh Heather, you are absolutely amazing. You create the most beautiful things!!!

Michelle said...

Cute chair. I also noticed it looks like you made her bib? You are very talented. I am impressed with your boys and that they allow you to do those kinds of projects.