
(Talking on the phone to Grandma and Grandpa)
Ethan: "My whole names is Ethan ________ . And Justin's whole name is Justin __________."
( Kind of wary about spewing their whole names into the bloggersphere).
G-ma and G-pa: "Wow. What is Matthew's whole name?"
Ethan: "Um, I'm not sure. I don't know what kind of Hatch he is."
( Kind of wary about spewing their whole names into the bloggersphere).
G-ma and G-pa: "Wow. What is Matthew's whole name?"
Ethan: "Um, I'm not sure. I don't know what kind of Hatch he is."




3 comments:
HA! So, what kind of Hatch am I, Ethan?
We got the biggest kick out of it when he said that. It still makes me laugh when I think about it. He is so sweet!
So many kind of Hatch's - and so many are in our family!
Love, from the old kind of Hatch
Post a Comment