One of the fun things that the boys did, while visiting MT, was shoot off a model rocket. My dad and brothers have built quite a few over the years (I even built one, but it got lost during one fateful luanch...ROBB!!), and they are all displayed in the room that the boys sleep in. Matthew and Ethan were asking about them, so they decided to have a good, old-fashioned launch!
They couldn't find a battery that still worked, so they hooked the launcher up the the truck. Awesome.

Almost ready!

Matthew's turn

Chasing down the rocket after blast-off

Found it!
Yay for Ethan!
It says "love the headset", in case you can't read it
Ethan's turn
He wasn't so sure about it all
*All pictures courtesy of our handsome guest photographer, James




3 comments:
Wow...James is allowed near the camera? That's trust!
I thought the pictures looked a little off... Just kidding Jim, good job!
It was the point and shoot camera. Of course I am not allowed anywhere near the DSLR.
Post a Comment