Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Family Pictures

My friend, and fellow photographer, Kelli, offered to do a family photo swap with me. The deal was, I would take pictures of her family, and she would take pictures of my family, and then we would each do our own editing in Photoshop. I'm really happy with how ours turned out. These are the pictures we're using for our Christmas card this year, and I'll post more pictures on my photography blog as I get them edited. Thanks Kelli!! You're awesome!
P.S. Click here to see her photography blog.









9 comments:

Lhone said...

Justin's a little man! When did he get hair? Cute pictures. Love the color editing. Do we get a card? See you next week!

BlaineUSA said...

Hey, Great pics. Everybody looks great . . . but I just gotta ask . . . what IS that you're all sitting by?

Michelle said...

I absolutely love the pictures. I echo Blaine's question. It looks cool! Are you bringing your camera to Christmas?

Heather - said...

This is my favorite place to take pictures...if you're into the whole "vintage" look, which I am. This is a manufacturing plant/train yard in south provo and we are sitting in front of an abandoned, rusty boxcar.

Heather - said...

And yes, I am bringin my camera. I plan to do family pictures for any Hatch family members who want them, but they'll have to be outdoors, so keep that in mind. It was cold the day we did ours, but I can do it pretty quick, so if you're up for it, just let me know! (I think your mom wanted to do a big group picture, too, and we were planning to just wear sweaters and jeans. You don't have to be matchy-matchy or go buy anything (unless you want to).

Michelle said...

This is sad but the whole sweaters thing might be an issue for us. I will have to see what we can do. We are still wearing shorts and sandals here. So my kids don't really own sweaters. They have light weight jackets to put over short sleeve shirts! What can I say - we live in Tucson!

Andrea said...

Justin has hair! Cute, but don't send out your card too fast because it will make the rest of us look really bad.

Heather - said...

Michelle,

yeah, I guess we forgot that you live in AZ! We can figure something out. I know that we have sweaters that would probably fit Tyler, (sorry, no girl sweaters, though!) or we can figure something else out.

FoxFamily said...

Man, you guys are a very cute family!! I love the colors. Great pictures!