...was awesome! We drove up to MT, and brought my brother, Brett, along. Robb was in CA with a girl (woo-woooo!). I hadn't been home for Thanksgiving since '99, and Brett since '98, so it was cool. We lucked out with no snow and clear roads...yay!!
The car ride up was great, thanks entirely to Brett who brought coloring books and crayons, let the boys play with his ipod, and entertained Justin. We want to take him on all our trips...I'm not sure he'd agree, though!
Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing, only because I didn't do any of the work. I know I was being lazy, but thanks for indulging me! While there, we launched rockets, saw Brooke and Al's new house, fed ducks, saw turkeys Thanksgving morning (live ones, running around on my parents' property), took lots of pictures, built a TTV contraption with my dad for my new hobby, and...
saw the Twilight movie with James - DID. NOT. LIKE. IT. I liked the books, especially the first one, but the movie was terrible. I even went into it with low expectations, and was greatly disappointed. I know I know, let's all make fun of me for liking the book, but don't dis it until you've read it. You really only need to read the first one. I think she should have stopped there. There. That's all I'm going to say about it.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but being home almost, almost made me wish we lived there.
Classic Ethan
Matthew opening up his fancy cloth napkin




2 comments:
everyone has been hatin' the movie. I think I'll skip it. Cute table!! I'm glad you got to take a break. You deserve it!
We enjoyed having you all at home with us. It was great!! I remember doing the same thing when we would go home to Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's home. It was great to relax!! Now I get to do the same for my wonderful family. Dad and I have both enjoyed the pictures both you and James took while here!
Love, Mom
I've tried to use my google ID but can't seem to remember my password!!
Post a Comment