Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just What I Need, a New Obsession...

I have been wanting to get into digital scrapbooking for awhile. I love the graphic design look of it, it's much more cost effective, and NO MESS!!! Well, one of the MBA spouses taught a class (I couldn't make it that night, but I got the notes and talked to several people who did attend) and now I'm hooked. She prints off her 12x12 pages at Costco, and they look great.

And, in case you're wondering who the beautiful family is in the photograph, they were my latest subjects from my most recent family photo shoot. If you haven't checked out my photography blog in awhile, you should. Click here.

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Heather, when I convince Matt to get us to Utah to visit, can we hire you to take our family pictures?/ they look great!
Also, I hear you on the digital scrapbooking thing. It's wonderful!

Andrea said...

Digital scrapbooking just doesn't interest me, but I be you'd be good at it!

Lhone said...

wow, the digital stuff looks great!