Wednesday, November 5, 2008


I am very thankful that proposition 8 in California, and proposition 102 in Arizona passed.

To everyone who helped make this happen, those who posted signs in their yards, stood along the highway and waved signs, went to rallies, knocked on doors, posted on their blogs, sent emails, talked to their friends and family, prayed, and voted, I say thank you. It affects us all. And even though I had hoped for a different outcome in the Presidential race, the passing of these two propositions has given me hope. Hope that the good people of America CAN make a difference if we are willing to try. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Just wanted to drop in and say I like this post. Cute thanks! (That digital scrapbooking thing is really fun, isn't it?!

Lhone said...

I agree. I wanted to cry just because I felt like good people still exist. They might be stupid enough to vote for Obama, but at least moral.