Lace. Velvet. Tights. Feathers. Curly long hair. That's right! Halloween at the Hatch house again..for our three BOYS.The pictures from Halloween aren't my best effort. I thought about getting the boys all dressed up again and taking new pictures, but that is so much work. I'm letting go of some of my pefectionistic tendencies and I'm using the pictures I have.

They're the Three Musketeers. Only one person got it. Most thought that they were two pirates and a princess (Justin gets mistaken for a girl on a regular basis).
"What do expect when he's dressed in velvet and lace?" James asked. I'll give him that one, but dressed in BLUE BOY CLOTHES every other day of his life?


James wasn't thrilled with being the designated candy-hander-outer while I got the boys ready for bed.


James in action.
James mad at me for taking so many pictures of him.Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!




3 comments:
The costumes were great!! How do you keep out doing yourself? Wish we could have gotten together.
Grandma Hatch
I should have put as one of James' strength that he is so expressive. You can always tell what he is thinking. I love the costumes. I don't see how people would get that they were the three muskateers. Its brilliant. I mean, there's even just three of them. And why would they be two pirates and a girl? People are dumb. People thought Bryson was a bear. Oh well.
Why would they think Justin was a princess? He had a MUSTACHE! Maybe a princess on steroids, but come on!
Post a Comment