You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!





4 comments:
i'm bella swan. It said "You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it."
I guess I need to read the book now to find out who bella swan is. Is that a good thing?
Bella is the main character of the book. I imagine every teenage girl in America has taken this quiz over and over again to get that result.
ha! yeah.., I'm pretty much awesome. uhh... you didn't mention whether or not you LIKED the main character...
Okay, so maybe I was one of those "teenagers" that took the quiz over and over hoping to be Bella...
Post a Comment