Justin had his two month appointment today, and I knew he was big, but I just didn't know how big. He tipped the scales at a whopping 13 lbs!! He's only 22 inches long, so he's a pretty roly-poly guy. His measurements put him in the 15th percentile for height and the 78th percentile for weight...he's short and fat, but we love it!!
Ethan has been our biggest boy, but Justin has put on the most weight the quickest. All of our boys, though have been chunky little guys...it's pretty funny.
Everything went well with his appointment, so that's always good, though he hated the shots, and I don't blame him. Usually the girl doing the shots tries to be pretty quick, doing two at a time when she can, to minimize the amount of poking, but not the lady we had today. She was very deliberate and slow. She took her time with each shot, dragging it out forever. It was torturous, I was even flinching with each shot. We were glad to get out of there!!
Our next appointment will be the end of June, and all three boys will have their check-ups at the same time, and getting shots. Not sure if I'm looking forward to that one!!




1 comments:
all three having shots at the same time? you're braver than i thought
and yes...justin is a chunk
Post a Comment