We blessed Justin on Sunday. It was a really great day...I especially enjoyed it because it was the first time that I got to go to Sacrament Meeting since Justin was born (the doctor recommended that I keep the new baby home until the middle of April to avoid RSV season). James gave a wonderful blessing, and Justin behaved himself the whole time...which is always a plus! In our ward, they have the mothers stand up to be recognized after the blessing. I'm not sure I like that, I don't really like all the attention...but what are you gonna do?
After Sacrament Meeting, we all went back to our house for food. I made chicken and stuffing casserole, and everyone else brought lots of delicious sides to go with it (thank you!!). I think that everyone had a good time, I know that we did. It's always good to be able to visit with family, and to see Brett and Robb...which we don't get to very often...of course that may change when we move to Provo and they'll be baby-sitting for us every weekend. Just kidding?




2 comments:
He was such a cutie. We liked getting together with you guys. We sure thought a lot of Brett and Robb, but i'm sure we just scared them into never having kids. Hope you didn't want neices and nephews. Thanks for a fun day!
hum...i think I am the only one leaving comments, but I just saw the "funny conversation" that you posted. That is SO funny! washing the fire...hahahaha... where do they come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment