Thursday, March 10, 2011

She Must Take After Her Dad

I found Natalie, the naughty little punk that she is, typing away on my laptop. After I took the computer away, I noticed that she had been on the google search engine, and this is what she was googling:

solve t p+3r 6 for r m

Apparently, she's some sort of prodigy. Maybe I should let her use my laptop whenever she wants ;)

6 comments:

Christine said...

So Dad is either a prodigy, a punk, or uses your laptop when you're away??? Good one Heather!

Lhone said...

wow. that is impressive. she can spell solve?

Jackie said...

See, I knew she was smart enough to call me on the cell phone!

Fowler family said...

Haha! That's hilarious. sounds like you've got a rocket baby scientist on your hands :)

JGEM said...

That's great. Meg just took the keys off and ate them when she got the chance. Natalie's definitely headed for MIT.

Megan said...

Brett is very proud of her :)