Sunday, March 13, 2011

12of12 | March - Saturday

Explanation of 12of12 found HERE.
1-Natalie's morning nap.
2-Playing with Batman is serious business!
3-Turkey Avocado sandwich from Deb's...so, so good :)
4-Sick kids this weekend :(
5-Natalie has a major shoe fetish. She will put on anyone's shoes, at any given time.
6-Matthew sending his cousin a virtual present on Webkinz.
7-Talking to Grandma Hays on the phone.
8-Almost spring landscape.
9-Remnants of winter 1.
10-Remnants of winter 2.
11-Detail of the nightgown Grandma Hatch made for Natalie.
12- The boys' favorite toy, I'm not even kidding!! Best fifty cents I ever spent :)

The photographer in me can't help posting some of the full-size photos. It's for me, not you, but feel free to look :)






8 comments:

trulymegs said...

What a precious picture of your little girl napping. So cute--all your kids are!

Jackie said...

I love this! I wish 12of12 came more often! Sorry I passed along the shoe fetish gene. I've always loved shoes, too!

trulymegs said...

You really should check out those books. I got my mom into them (but she has to read them after I do!) While the main characters change in each book, a lot of them reappear in the later books, so you will definitely want to read them from the beginning. You will have to let me know what you think!

Briawna said...

my kids are obsessed with my tape measures, too. They're always stealing them!

Kricket said...

I love it!

Kimberlee said...

Cracks me up what kids pick for their favorite toys. It's never the toys that you spend tons of money on. I love that your boys' fav is the tape measure.

I'm the Laurel advisor as well. I really enjoy the group of girls I have right now, and I will be so sad when graduation rolls around. Some of them I want to keep in YW's forever.

amy gretchen said...

Looks like a lovely day. Better watch out for that shoe fetish. Could cost you later on. :) actually I have one too & love it.

Beautiful wintery/spring photos.

Love that my kids can stay connected with cousins the same way.

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than sick kiddos, hope they're back to normal soon! LOVE your "remnants" photos, just gorgeous.