As Justin was walking into the bathroom to grab a tissue for his runny nose, he said:
"Hi Moms, now I'm gonna go blow my face off."
1 year ago
As Justin was walking into the bathroom to grab a tissue for his runny nose, he said:
"Hi Moms, now I'm gonna go blow my face off."
Posted by Heather at 7:26 PM
4 comments:
So cute! And I could just hear it in Justin's little boy voice!
Hi Moms....haha...I know that wasn't the funny part, but it always makes me laugh to hear them call you that.
And, hey, I've heard some people's nose blowing that sounds like their trying to blow their face off. too funny. I'm guessing that one is going to give you a lot of blog-worthy quotes. so, keep em coming.
that's so funny! Hey where are you at now? I think about you guys, your kids are so adorable!
we're living with my in-laws north of salt lake.
Post a Comment