Sunday, February 13, 2011

12of12 | February (Saturday)

Explanation of "12 of 12" found HERE.
1. James does the New York Times crossword puzzle everyday. He pretty much rocks.
2. A cute face that I love. Especially when she has mop-head hair, and a gooey face.
3. Another cute face that I love.
4. My shoes as James and I head out on our V-day date.
5. On the road to our V-day date.
6. Self-portrait in the reflection of the car window.
7. James and I always hold hands in the car.
8. What I'm reading right now: The Merchant of Venice. One of my favorite quotes: "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come." And yes, I mark my favorite passages in the books that I read :)
9. Cute Ethan when we got home from our date.
10. Movie Ticket stubs to the movie that we saw.
11. I heart Shakespeare.
12. Good night!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have to figure out how to take the heart pages photo, perfect that you chose Shakespeare :) Looks like a wonderful day.

Lhone said...

that is so cute. i love the pictures. and, i'm a little jealous you got a v-day date.

Heather said...

Don't be jealous, it's the first one I've ever had. Shh, don't tell James, he hates that I bring it up :)

trulymegs said...

You have such a beautiful family.

Kimberlee said...

Your shoes are a perfect choice for a early Valentines date. And I'm in love with the Shakespeare picture.

Fowler family said...

I love this Heather! All of those pics have such a story to tell! I heart your photographer skills :)

Jackie said...

I love this idea! And I love my sweet family who it represents!

Miranda said...

This grid is absolutely stunning. The photos go together so nicely and it just makes me so happy to look at it. I especially love your "heart Shakespeare" pic.

Kricket said...

You are awesome! I am glad that you are doing 12of12.

Heather - said...

Kricket, thanks for the tip!

Megan said...

So cute!!

noisy penguin said...

Love your grid! I love Shakespeare too. Enough that my daughter's middle name is Viola, after Twelfth Night.

amy gretchen said...

Lovely day.
I need to read more shakespear. I fear it.
We hold hands in the car too. :)

Michelle said...

What is James eating for breakfast? It looks like babyfood!

Heather said...

It's cream of wheat. We don't eat baby food squash, or rice cereal...ever :)

James Hatch said...

yes...breakfast...not lunch.