Sunday, June 13, 2010

They Get So Big So Fast!

Matthew graduated from kindergarten!! He had such a fabulous year - he loved absolutely everything about school. And his teacher was phenomenal. For graduation, they sang songs and recited little poems that they've been learning all year. Then, his teacher showed a slide show that she put together with pictures that she'd taken of them from throughout the year. I helped out with one of their fieldtrips, so I even made it into the show. Sweet!


Singing my favorite song "I Decided". It rocks. It's about saying no to drinking, drugs, violence, and crime. Good job Matthew! Here's hoping you're teacher's pet next year, too :)
Thanks for coming Great Grandpa Hays!

4 comments:

Cynthia Hatch said...

How cute. He looks really into it. Must take after you!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Matthew was so cute. He looked proud as he could be.

Lhone said...

so fun to see them proud of themselves!

Kam said...

Hi Heather,
I was just lurking on your blog, checking out your latest. Can't believe Natalie's so big already! I have to say, your "quotes" from the kids made me laugh out loud ... especially Justin's "pick a card" game. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing so I could have a good laugh.
Kamber