Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funny Talk

(After learning about the Godhead in Primary)
Poking my arm.
Ethan: "Mom, is this your flesh?"

************************************************

(After James accidentally hit the 8-ball into one of the pockets)
Matthew: "You're like the all-star of losing, Dad."

************************************************

(We were playing a game, and he was trying to describe someone to me)
Ethan: "Um, it's a he, and he has really long legs...and arms. Like really, really, really long legs and arms...like out to here."
(It was uncle Brett H.)

***********************************************
(Justin walked up to me with only one card in his hand)
Justin: "Pick a card, any card."
I picked the card he was holding - remember he was only holding one.
Justin: "Now give it back to me."
Turning over the card to show me.
Justin: "Is this your card?"

4 comments:

Lakin said...

I miss you already, thanks for sharing :)

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

lol, Justin must think we're all gullible (and I guess we are).
Grandma Hatch

Jackie said...

Those are great! I'm glad you write down their funny sayings--it made my day!

Lhone said...

my fav is the "all star of losing"...ha!