Sunday, May 2, 2010

James Graduates!

After nearly two years, it's over...the school part, that is. I can't help but think that this is just the beginning for us. And, though we're still looking for a job, and I thought that if we graduated without a job it would pretty much be the end of the world :) , it's not, and I am so, so proud of my brilliant, handsome husband. My best friend. Congratulations! We love you so much!!

In front of his home away from home.

With the Tanner Building in the background.

With the four offspring, who have been so much a part of this experience, wearing the t-shirts I had printed for the occasion. The boys' read "My Dad Rocks", Natalie's says "My Daddy Rocks", and mine said "My Husband Rocks", all with a rock/guitar theme.

Ethan being a goof.

Walking to the Marriott Center.

After Commencement with the Sweeties.

The Happy Family.


My awesome sister-in-law, Lakin, also graduated - from the School of Nursing. Do you even know how hard of a program that is?! She's amazing :)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congradulatons Jim. We are excited for you. You have a cute family. Has anyone told you how much you look like Dad?

James Hatch said...

I thought black was supposed to be a slimming color.

Jackie said...

Congratulations, James! We are proud of you! Great pictures, Heather!

Christine said...

Well done James! And I agree with Michelle, you look more like your Dad every time I see a new photo of you.

Lhone said...

Congrats, James. What a cute family! I think you'll look back at these pictures and be glad its over! It probably is the beginning for you, i can't wait to see where you guys end up.

Rachel said...

That's so great! Good for you! Isn't it funny how life teaches you that what you expected to be the end of the world is really just the beginning! Things just have a way of working out. Enjoy the ride!

Fowler family said...

What cool shirts! And what great pics. You Hatches are so beautiful!

Lakin said...

Thanks, Heather :) I'm going to miss you and your family so much when you leave (so for selfish reasons I'm glad you'll be here a bit longer).