Monday, November 2, 2009

Whiling Away the Hours

My friend, Candida, took some pictures for me. She's expecting, too, so I'll be taking some pictures of her in a few weeks. She did an awesome job, and I had fun editing them! Though, I have to say, I don't love being the subject of photos! :) Thanks Candida!




15 comments:

Candida Marie said...

YAY! I'm so happy you had a distraction during your trying days. Can't wait to have mine taken!!!

Suz said...

Wow- I wish I looked that cute pregnant- are you sure you are overdue?!?!? :)

Anne said...

i love these! the first one is my favorite. hang in there.

Michelle said...

While these are way cute photos, I want to see pictures of this baby. She needs to come tonight!

Heather - said...

No kidding Michelle!!!

Lhone said...

You are so cute. That is fun having cool pics of being pregnant. You should have been a maternity model.

ps. I've been thinking, you might want to have a stress test done for your baby. Saved Brittany's life.

Heather - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather - said...

Lisa,

You're too nice. I don't think I have the face to be a model though...

Anyways,

Thanks for your concern :)

FoxFamily said...

Those are beautiful!!

Jamie said...

I love them~! You look awesome! That is great you have a friend to "photo trade!" Good luck . . .it won't be long now!

CL said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe you are so small with baby #4. Hope she makes her entrance soon.

lacy said...

Gorgeous!

Jill said...

they are beautiful pictures!

Fowler family said...

Stunning! I love that third one. Looks magical! :)

Jackie said...

These are great pictures! A great way to remember the pregnancy! You look beautiful, Heather!