Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Patience is a Virture...or so I'm Told

Right, any day now :) Just gotta keep watchin', and waitin', on the edge of our seats anticipatin'...
What I could really do without are the dreams that she's half lamb, or a boy, or going to the birth center only to have it be a busy office where no one will help me.

Tick tock , tick tock :)

9 comments:

Jamie said...

haha, I thought you learned your patience lesson last year . . . Good luck! I am so excited for you!

Lhone said...

uh...half baby half lamb? No usa la mota! Good luck.

oh and PS. James, yeah, a WHITE CHICK just spoke Spanish! Take THAT!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

We're waiting and waiting and waiting too. And tell James not to call at 10 PM just to tell us BYU played horribly. We already knew that! A call at 10 PM usually means "THE BABY IS HERE!!!" (finally). Good luck.
Grandma Hatch

Briawna said...

It'll happen. I hate those crazy pregnancy dreams. Mine haven't started yet but they get pretty weird. Just think, six months from you'll be laughing at my impatience. Just remember, she's worth the wait. :-)

Kristen Mackrory said...

Yeah. The "patience" stuff sounded quite familiar. You are going to be the most patient person ever! :)

Hope she comes SOON!

Brenna said...

I remember you, Heather:) It's been a long time since the MTC Bookstore! You have a beautiful family and I'm amazed at all the gorgeous things you have sewn. That is one lucky baby girl!

Candida Marie said...

maybe you are having contractions as i write this...

i dreamed that sienna was a baby alligator. i woke up screaming and hitting joe telling him it was his fault.

Fowler family said...

You have weird dreams too? I've dreamt my baby has no arms, and one time with one of my previous pregnancies I dreamt I had the baby in the bath tub and it went down the drain! It was terrifying.

Half lamb is pretty crazy too tho!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!