Yesterday, Robb and Lakin got married at the Manti Temple. It was so beautiful!
I wasn't the official photographer, so I got to take pictures of whatever I wanted...and I did :)
After the wedding, my parents hosted a luncheon at a nice restaurant in Manti (sorry, no pictures...had to keep my three little monkeys under control while we all ate (though I had lots of help).
Then, later that night, Lakin's parents hosted a reception at Lakin's grandparent's home in Sandy. It was lovely. No formal line, which made for a fun, relaxed atmosphere. They had an icecream bar with all the fixings you could imagine. It was a big hit with everyone.
Here are just a few (thousand) pictures. More to come later.















1 year ago




4 comments:
What a pretty cake! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of one like that was ACTUALLY used in a wedding. I've only seen pictures in a magazine. I bet it was hard to cut it {not wanting to ruin it}.
wow. what an awesome party. relaxed and everything. Love it. Cool pics. I think it would have been fun to have pics like that of my wedding. All i got was 350 pics of the temple with tiny blaine and i somewhere in the picture. You should do a real wedding sometime. and ice cream...why wasn't i invited?
Loved the pictures. I was hoping that there really was a thousand of them!! Glad it was a good day!
You are an amazing photographer! I absolutely love your blog!! AND, I'm praying that James gets a job and a you get a baby girl. :-) Might as well ask for it all... :-)
Post a Comment