A trip to CA just wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Beach. It. Was. Awesome. Well, a little on the chilly side...at least for me ( I'm always really cold when I'm pregnant for some reason), but awesome. James and I decided we could get used to being beach bums.
Yes, I know, I'm very white, deal with it. :)
Yes, still very white.
After the beach, Blaine and Lisa went to her reunion in Newport, and James and I headed to Fashion Island to eat dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and watch a movie. The day that James proposed (on my 21st birthday...June 2003), he took me to Fashion Island to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and catch a movie...he proposed later that night on the beach.
Anyways, we were kind of re-living that night.
I've only ever eaten at two Cheesecake Factories: The one at Fashion Island, and the one here in Utah. The one at Fashion Island is so much better. To be fair, both Cheesecake Factories have incredible cheesecake, but the food served at the one in Utah isn't worth the plates they're served on. Sorry, but it's true...had to get that off my chest...whew!
It was a lot of fun, and a much needed break from the incredibly stressful time we've been having lately.
Thank you everyone for making it possible!
1 year ago




3 comments:
I haven't eaten at the Cheesecake Factory here, but I have eaten at Fashion Island. And it was good. Yum.
I'm glad you had such a fun trip! And without kids. Nice.
Thanks for the cheesecake. It was IN...CRE...DI...BLE!!! Thanks for coming. Fun trip!
Easy to see that Heather is white but what was that blinding glow sitting next to her?
Post a Comment