Thursday, May 28, 2009

In Case Any of You Are Wondering...

They called James back yesterday. We were hoping for an offer. Instead, they're flying him out sometime next week for more interviews...assuming the managers can re-arrange their schedules :)

If I'm really lucky, I'll get to go with him. Wish us luck.

And, thank you so much to all of you who have wished us well, and have been praying for us. Really, thank you.

And, in the off the chance that the person/people that left the boxes of food and envelope of money on our doorstep read this blog, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so exciting!! I really hope he gets it. I know how stressful it can be waiting for that job to come. We're still working on it ourselves :P We wish you the best of luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Lhone said...

i hope everything works out the way you guys want it to. Good luck.

Candida Marie said...

good luck!!!!

and i love the new look.

CL said...

Good Luck Heather- can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Fowler family said...

Good luck to you and James Heather! You are learning lessons in patience I am sure- you know what they say: "Patience is the companion of wisdom", so perhaps your wisdom is just making your patience catch up to it right now :) Know your in our thoughts/prayers.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Yes, in fact, I have been wondering! I am so glad to hear that it is positive and can't wait to hear abour the next step. I definitely do hope they let you go with him. Wouldn't that be fun!?! Our prayers are with you as well!