Monday, March 2, 2009

Project for Today

**Please don't forget to check out the post below this one!** I'm doing a give-away, so leave a comment so you can get something. I'll even tweak the rules so that you don't have to have a blog to get something. I know more than three people read my blog, and I'm starting to feel unloved, so comment! (please) :)

So, this is the project the boys and I did today: We made animals out of pipe-cleaners. I acutally got this idea while looking around in Wal*Mart. They sell little kits that show you how to do these, but they're a little pricey. I decided to just buy the pipe-cleaners and figure out how to do it on my own. It was lots of fun, and the boys love them.






7 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

SO fun and clever! I'll have to copy you! Brielle would love it too!

Lhone said...

wow. Such a cute idea! I can't believe how creative you are. Even if I had the actual animals in front of me, I still don't think I could do those! besides Bryson would eat them and they would be distroyed. Totally cute.

Jackie said...

These turned out sooo cute! You are a great mom, Heather!

Andrea said...

The rest of us have to buy the actual kits with the blow by blow directions of how to do it. Your kids however are fortunate enough to have a cool mom who can figure those things out on her own.

Brett said...

I read your blog last night, but knew that there wasn't a chance that I would have the time to update my blog with this offer, let alone find the time to make something for anyone. So, I am leaving a comment just so you know that people read your blog. But you already know that because of the snide comments that I leave from time to time.

Fowler family said...

These are so cute Heather! What a fun idea! And I love those little flannel boards you made. I love fun little ideas like that.

Candida Marie said...

i'm in love!!!!!! wish i had a kid that wouldn't just get fuzz balls from it!!!!!!